Virtual legal assistant?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      I'm interested in findng a virtual legal secretary/paralegal/assistant in
      New Hampshire to work with on a part-time independent contractor basis for
      light work in he areas of scheduling, calendaring, interaction with
      clients, and the such. Anyone know of anyone who might be interested? Would
      pay in the range of $20 or $25 per hour depending on competence and skill
      set. Let's talk!

      Tim Condon, Esq., 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, New Hampshire 03240
      Ofc.: 307 S. Fielding Ave., #2, Tampa, FL 33606 Ph 813-251-2626
      New Hampshire Legal Rights Foundation.................www.NHLRF.org
      Republican Liberty Caucus of New Hampshire........www.RLCNH.org