Jason Sorens Presentation at the 2013 NY Libertarian Party Convention

  • garyonthenet
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      Hello Tim, and all:
      I would like to let you all know that I have gotten Jason Sorens speech
      online Youtube, at Rhinecliff Hotel on April 27, 2013 to the LPNYPlease
      feel free to redistribute this link to all you know!:

      Jason Sorens Presentation at the 2013 NY Libertarian Party Convention
      http://youtu.be/rPgTnjfz_aM <http://youtu.be/rPgTnjfz_aM>

    • garyonthenet
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        Jason Sorens Presentation at the 2013 NY Libertarian Party Convention

        Jason Sorens,
        Founder of the Free State Project, Assistant Professor at SUNY Buffalo,
        Spoke to the NY LIbertarian Party Convention
        (Speech starts after LPNY introduction, by LPNY Chair Mark Axinn @ 7:00 minutes in),
        April 27, 2013, at the Rhinecliff Hotel, Rhinecliff NY

        http://youtu.be/rPgTnjfz_aM?t=5m34s