Coding jobs

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
      Everyone, I've run across some coding jobs with an online company that
      needs "apps built in C++ and/or .NET for Blackberry or Windows Phone
      ecosystems." If you know those languages and are interested, send me an
      email and I'll tell you where to go to get with them.

      *
      Timothy Condon, Esq., 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, New Hampshire 03240
      Office: 307 South Fielding Ave., #2, Tampa, FL 33606 Ph. 813-251-2626
      www.NHLRF.org ------ www.GraniteGrok.com ------ www.RLCNH.org
      *