Re: [FSP] Political piggery at the local level in the Free State of New Hampshire

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
      Thanks for the kind words. One of the reasons Grafton is so thinly
      populated is that it's in the middle---literally---of the proverbial
      "nowhere." It's about 40 to 45 minutes to West Lebanon on the west, and
      Concord to the southeast. Less to the smaller population center of Bristol.
      Either way, the die is cast and the battle against our own little town
      statistism is joined. Onward!

      Timothy Condon, Esq., 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, New Hampshire 03240
      Office: 307 South Fielding Ave., #2, Tampa, FL 33606 Phone 813-251-2626
      www.NHLRF.org <http://www.nhlrf.org/> ------
      www.GraniteGrok.com<http://www.granitegrok.com/> ------
      www.RLCNH.org <http://www.rlcnh.org/>