Re: [FSP] Political piggery at the local level in the Free State of New Hampshire

  • dano horane
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17 6:35 PM
      My hats off to you and your friends for this achievement. Success can be Golden, esp after all these years of being on the outside and abused. I like Grafton and did check out property there, beautiful town. Decided location great for me, but my younger daughters would have to drive to far for work. I,m still debating location, I haven,t checked out distance to a larger town center. Thanks Dan, Happy St Pats.   ps.. keep up the great work

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18 12:50 AM
        Thanks for the kind words. One of the reasons Grafton is so thinly
        populated is that it's in the middle---literally---of the proverbial
        "nowhere." It's about 40 to 45 minutes to West Lebanon on the west, and
        Concord to the southeast. Less to the smaller population center of Bristol.
        Either way, the die is cast and the battle against our own little town
        statistism is joined. Onward!

        Timothy Condon, Esq., 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, New Hampshire 03240
        Office: 307 South Fielding Ave., #2, Tampa, FL 33606 Phone 813-251-2626
        www.NHLRF.org <http://www.nhlrf.org/> ------
        www.GraniteGrok.com<http://www.granitegrok.com/> ------
        www.RLCNH.org <http://www.rlcnh.org/>