Political piggery at the local level in the Free State of New Hampshire

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
      Don't you *dare* try to reduce our precious town
      budget<http://granitegrok.com/blog/2013/03/calvin-coolidge-comes-to-grafton-part-i>!
      Heh. A meditation on the wonderous political happenings in Grafton, the
      emerging Free Town of New Hampshire. ---Tim Condon

    • dano horane
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
        My hats off to you and your friends for this achievement. Success can be Golden, esp after all these years of being on the outside and abused. I like Grafton and did check out property there, beautiful town. Decided location great for me, but my younger daughters would have to drive to far for work. I,m still debating location, I haven,t checked out distance to a larger town center. Thanks Dan, Happy St Pats.   ps.. keep up the great work

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
          Thanks for the kind words. One of the reasons Grafton is so thinly
          populated is that it's in the middle---literally---of the proverbial
          "nowhere." It's about 40 to 45 minutes to West Lebanon on the west, and
          Concord to the southeast. Less to the smaller population center of Bristol.
          Either way, the die is cast and the battle against our own little town
          statistism is joined. Onward!

          Timothy Condon, Esq., 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, New Hampshire 03240
          Office: 307 South Fielding Ave., #2, Tampa, FL 33606 Phone 813-251-2626
          www.NHLRF.org <http://www.nhlrf.org/> ------
          www.GraniteGrok.com<http://www.granitegrok.com/> ------
          www.RLCNH.org <http://www.rlcnh.org/>