Liberty Forum

  • dreepa@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 4, 2013
      Just a reminder that Liberty Forum 2013 early bird pricing ends on Sunday!

      $99 for all the speaker ALL weekend!
      $199 for all the speakers and 5 meals!
      $299 for all the speakers , 5 meals... and VIP perks.

      Sign up now before pricing goes up.

      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum
    • Chris Lawless
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 29, 2013
        Have you checked out the lineup?

        www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

        We have a wide variety of speakers.
        We have full weekend passes, no meal passes and day passes.

        Come meet your future neighbors!!!
        If you are planning on getting a hotel room.. the hotel block ends on 1/31... hurry NOW