FSP Silver

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      The FSP might be doing a second round of silver rounds.
      There is a 100oz min order...(and the die fee)
      Are you interested in ordering any?
      If you are interested... please post below.

      It will be $2-3 over spot... (exact price I can give you when we reach 100)
      http://aocsmint.com/copper/2010-copper-1oz-free-state-project-porcupine.html

      Only silver.

      If you are interested... please email me OFFLIST and I will add you to the list.

      Once we get over 100 we will see what the exact price is and I will reach out to everyone.

      Chris