Fw: Today is the Day! - Atlas Shrugged Opens in 1,000+ Theatres

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
        Spread the word.

      If you are in NH... I suggest you go see it in MA.... and hand out flyers before/after the movie.
      If you are outside of NH... what a great way to spread the news about the FSP to people that will be receptive to the FSP.

      Color flyers: http://freestateproject.org/files/WHERE_IS_JOHN_GALT_COLOR_0.pdf

      b/w flyers: http://freestateproject.org/files/WHERE_IS_JOHN_GALT_BW_0.pdf

      I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!