Mark Warden, Liberty Candidate running for re election

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      Mark
      Warden, a NH freshman Representative is running for re election. Mark
      endorsed Ron Paul in 2012. He is a tireless supporter of freedom here in
      NH.
      He is trying to raise $2000 for his relection campaign.
      Any 'excess' funds he will donate to other liberty candidates here in NH.
      Please share this link donate if you can and please help spread the word:
      http://electmarkwarden.chipin.com/elect-mark-warden