Re: Help the FSP and a liberty lover

    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2012
      I'm in. I signed up. Suggest you put it on the all-important RLCNH email
      list also.

      *Timothy Condon, Esq., 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, New Hampshire 03240 *
      *Ofc: 307 S. Fielding Ave., #2, Tampa, Florida 33606 Phone 813-251-2626*
      *NH blog: www.GraniteGrok.com --------- NH activism: www.RLCNH.org*

    • dreepa@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 16, 2012
        tim feel free to forward to any group. I got off the RLCNH email list... too much noise vs useable stuff.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 16, 2012
          Depends on the definition of noise. I like it myself. Anyhoo, send me the
          email you want sent onto that list (and others), and I'll get 'em out
          there.