Help the FSP and a liberty lover

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2012
      How would you like to help the FSP and a Liberty Lover at the same time?

      http://www.pledgebank.com/fspadminfund

      Chris L is a GREAT LIBERTY ACTIVIST here in NH. She had an accident last year. See this video here:
      ... http://ridleyreport.com/video/ridleyreport/2012/feb/injured_activist_charity_path_winwin_understanding_between_us_factions

      Rather than have her turn to the state for assistance.. let's put her to work FOR LIBERTY!!

      Message 2 of 4 , May 16, 2012
        I'm in. I signed up. Suggest you put it on the all-important RLCNH email
        list also.

        *Timothy Condon, Esq., 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, New Hampshire 03240 *
        *Ofc: 307 S. Fielding Ave., #2, Tampa, Florida 33606 Phone 813-251-2626*
        *NH blog: www.GraniteGrok.com --------- NH activism: www.RLCNH.org*

      • dreepa@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 16, 2012
          tim feel free to forward to any group. I got off the RLCNH email list... too much noise vs useable stuff.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 16, 2012
            Depends on the definition of noise. I like it myself. Anyhoo, send me the
            email you want sent onto that list (and others), and I'll get 'em out
            there.