DOIT is hiring

  • Dan McGuire
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2012
      Anyone looking for a job in information technology? The state is hiring:

      Dear Representatives,

      Commissioner Rogers has asked that we notify you of the upcoming Department
      of Information Technology job fair on Thursday, March 22, 2012. The job
      fair will be held from 9 am � 1 pm at the New Hampshire Unemployment
      Office, 10 West Street in Concord.

      Sincerely,

      Dawn Schriever

      Human Resources Administrator