FSP Money Bomb

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hello,

      Did you know there were about 1000 people on the FSP yahoo group list?
      We also have 1000 participants in the state of NH.

      Do you also know that 1000 times 20 is $20,000?

      The Free State Project is having a MoneyBomb today.
      We are not trying for millions.
      $20,000 is the goal.
      That means $20 from 1000 people... certainly doable.

      Can you be one of those 1000 people?

      Running now until March 5th.
      But do it today ....please?
      http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/donate.php