Liberty lawyers needed in the Free State

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2012
      Are there any lawyers or law students on this list who are contemplating
      moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project movement? If so,
      kindly contact me. I'm assembling a network of liberty-activist lawyers who
      are either in the state or planning to move there.

      *Timothy Condon, Esq., 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, NH 03240 Blog:
      www.GraniteGrok.com Activism: www.RLCNH.org*
      *Office: 307 South Fielding Avenue, Suite #2, Tampa, Florida 33606-4126
      Telephone: 813-251-2626 Fax: 813-200-3395*

      NOTE: The contents of this email and attachments are intended solely for
      the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
      information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
      the sender by reply email and delete this message and any attachments. If
      you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
      dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message is
      prohibited.