Re: [RLCNH] Who are the "L&F Republicans"?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2012
      Hey! That's a good title for a future essay! "We are all Freestaters now."
      You mind if I use that? Certainly the bigotry and prejudice of the
      Democrats has to be exposed, and as a person who came here as a result of
      the wonderful Free State Project, I figure I'm the one (one of the ones?)
      to do it! ---Tim Condon