Free State Ads

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012
      Hello,

      Do you know that we have some good success recruiting people on Facebook?
      Ads cost money.  Sure you can donate... but wouldn't it be nice to get some ads for free?

      you can...... Here is a post on how:
      http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=24881.0;topicseen

      If we have 100 people and each were doing different states... how great would that be!