[FSP] Re: Ron Paul's showing in NH

  • PhilB
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
      Interestingly, this makes sense to me. They both see benefits from getting rid of the other two. Romney sees what he thinks as his main challenger (Gingrich) dropped. Paul become the "not Romney" candidate and gathers all that support. Romney probably believes that Paul is no threat. Hopefully this works, and then Romney is proven wrong.

      PhilB