1000!!!!!

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 4:27 PM
      Just in case you missed it... the FSP counter for FSPers in the State of NH is now over 1000!!

      Thanks to all donors, supporters, and movers!

      Also don't forget the Liberty Forum is coming up in 3 weeks... time to celebrate that 1000!

      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 3:50 PM
        Did *not *see it, Chris! Kudos to every one of them!!! (And "we're just
        getting started." Want until there are 10,000 rational libertarians in the
        Free State! 20,000! 100,000! Sky's the limit.)