Liberty Forum

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 25, 2012
      Hello !!!!

      As
      you may or may not know the 2012 Liberty Forum is about 1 month away.
      It will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua Feb 23rd - 26th. Our
      Saturday night keynote speaker is Joel Salatin, farmer, author ,
      speaker.  He is going to tell us that 'Everything he wants to do is
      illegal.'
      On Friday night we have a great dinner buffet with investor
      Peter Schiff.  What is great is that before dinner Peter is giving us a
      1.5 hour investment seminar.  Lots of people are coming to the Liberty
      Forum for this event alone.
      On Friday we have great speakers
      and panels.  Saturday is filled with lots of speakers on all sorts of
      topics.  Sunday we have brunch and our famed 'Sound Off' session.  For
      those looking to do something on Thursday we have a gun shoot, a tour of
      the NH State House and a welcome ceremony Thursday night.
      You can see the full schedule of events here:
      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

      TODAY.  We have full passes with meals, full passes without meals, day
      passes and a la carte passes... because we wanted to give YOU the
      CHOICE.

      If you have any questions about the Liberty Forum  please email   libertyforum@...

      We
      also have a few vendor tables left as well as a few spaces left for
      advertisements in the booklet... (which is a great inexpensive way to
      have 100s of liberty lovers see your message.)

    • dreepa@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 4, 2013
        Just a reminder that Liberty Forum 2013 early bird pricing ends on Sunday!

        $99 for all the speaker ALL weekend!
        $199 for all the speakers and 5 meals!
        $299 for all the speakers , 5 meals... and VIP perks.

        Sign up now before pricing goes up.

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 29, 2013
          Have you checked out the lineup?

          www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

          We have a wide variety of speakers.
          We have full weekend passes, no meal passes and day passes.

          Come meet your future neighbors!!!
          If you are planning on getting a hotel room.. the hotel block ends on 1/31... hurry NOW