FSP News - December 2011

  • PhilB
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011
      FSP News - December 2011 Liberty Forum
      The Liberty Forum is just two short months away!

      We are pleased to announce that Peter Schiff will be the Friday night
      keynote speaker. In addition to his after dinner talk... he has agreed
      to do a 1.5 hour seminar on Friday on investing. You are not going to
      want to miss it.

      We also have added many more sessions, a session on 'mini farming' and a
      session on 'the fateful fork'... both with tie ins to Saturday night's
      keynote Joel Salatin.

      Panels on things going on in NH, a jobs in NH panel, an unconference and
      MORE.... there will be more than enough sessions that you will NOT want
      to miss.
      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum
      <http://www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum> has the details on
      speakers, sessions, schedules and more. Sign up now!

      We have also opened up an 'a la carte' menu for those that can't make
      the whole event. That is something you won't see at most conferences but
      the FSP believes in CHOICE.

      We also have vendor options, sponsor options and really inexpensive ad
      options. Support the FSP and hit a great target audience with your
      message.
      Any questions feel free to email libertyforum@...
      <mailto:libertyforum@...>
      Big Thanks to Peter Schiff and Euro Pacific Precious Metals
      Peter and his gold & silver dealer have signed on as gold sponsors of
      Liberty Forum 2012. Peter is Friday night's keynote speaker, and will
      also conduct an investment seminar for all VIP attendees on Friday
      afternoon. Euro Pac Metals will have reps on hand to discuss their
      campaign to expose scam gold dealers and answer questions about buying
      physical gold & silver the right way. For more information on Euro Pac
      Metals, click here
      <http://www.europacmetals.com/callback8/callback.html> to request a
      callback or sign up for a free subscription
      <http://www.europacmetals.com/newsletter8/peter-schiff-gold-report-signu\
      p.html> to Peter Schiff's Gold Report.
      Big Thanks to Free Keene
      Free Keene is a multi-user blog focusing on chronicling the transition
      to a voluntary society. FreeKeene.com is New Hampshire's liberty
      activism destination, since 2006.
      Thanks to Silver Circle
      Silver Circle, the animated thriller-romance, is paving the way for
      smart-culture in the liberty movement and beyond. In 2012 the film will
      be released in up to 17 theaters across the country. Support the Rebels
      as they take on the Federal Reserve! www.SilverCircleMovie.com
      <http://www.silvercirclemovie.com/>
      Queen's Quill: Keeping New Hampshire Awesome
      You know when Tom Woods is touting the Free State Project as a solution
      <http://hammeroftruth.com/2011/tom-woods-rolls-out-a-winner-with-rollbac\
      k/> , as he does in Rollback, we have arrived. Which means, if
      you're not in New Hampshire, you haven't... arrived, that is.
      But many others have and are, with this month bringing another bumper
      crop of new movers. Free State Now <http://freestatenow.com/> has also
      been hard at work getting more signers. More movers, more signers, more
      chances for Liberty in Our Lifetime. We appreciate your support
      <http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/donate.php> .

      Read the rest »
      <http://freestateproject.org/content/keeping-new-hampshire-awesome>
      Endorsements
      If there is a notable person you think would be a prospective endorser
      of the Free State Project that is not listed here, please send us that
      person's information <http://freestateproject.org/endorsement_referral>
      and we'll take it from there.
      FSP and NH in the Media
      The President of the FSP, along with the director of a documentary about
      the FSP (Libertopia <http://www.libertopiafilm.com/> ), were interviewed
      on NH Public Radio's The Exchange. You can listen to the discussion here
      <http://www.nhpr.org/post/libertopia> .

      Reason TV Interviewed <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxz7yao9YUQ> FSP
      President Carla Gericke.

      New Hampshire is the least corrupt state
      <http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2010/05/09/the-most-corrupt-stat\
      es.html> , Manchester, NH is the 2nd Happiest City in the US
      <http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/frown-towns> and NH residents are
      most likely to live near a ski area
      <http://www.freestateblogs.net/node/12995> .
      The Free State Goes to Harvard
      On a cool Saturday morning in November, three Free Staters found
      themselves in a car traveling south towards Cambridge. The three FSPers
      were traveling to the number one institution of higher leaning in the
      world to talk about the New Hampshire Advantage, the Free State Project
      and to listen to a wide range of speakers, including a libertarian
      Harvard professor.

      Traffic was very light so the car arrived early to a mostly empty
      building. Keith, James and Greg were able to set-up the FSP table before
      the event started.

      Read the rest of this blog post on FreeStateProject.org
      <http://freestateproject.org/content/free-state-goes-harvard>
      How to Become a State Representative
      Do you like liberty? Do you want to get involved with the system and
      make a difference? Would you like to be a State Representative? If you
      answered yes to all three questions, continue reading because I know how
      to make it happen.

      I've been involved with dozens of campaigns. Many of those campaigns
      were successful campaigns for State Representative in New Hampshire.
      Before I go into the how to get elected part, I'll explain why you
      have the best chances of getting elected in NH.

      Read the rest of this blog post on FreeStateBlogs.net
      <http://www.freestateblogs.net/node/12949>
      Action of the Month
      Write a review mentioning the Free State Project. Do you like to watch
      movies or read books about liberty? The FSP was featured on page 180 of
      Thomas E. Woods' new book, Rollback: Repealing Big Government Before the
      Coming Fiscal Collapse
      <http://www.amazon.com/Rollback-Repealing-Government-Before-Collapse/dp/\
      B005CDT7WM/> . The movie, Atlas Shrugged Part 1
      <http://www.amazon.com/Atlas-Shrugged-Part-Edi-Gathegi/dp/B005N4DP1E/>
      was released in November. Atlas Shrugged Part 1
      <http://www.amazon.com/Atlas-Shrugged-Part-Edi-Gathegi/dp/B005N4DP1E/>
      is about liberty lovers gathering in one place, such as New Hampshire.
      Please go to Amazon.com or your favorite online store and review either
      the book or the movie. Don't forget to mention the FSP or NH in your
      review.

      Feel free to make suggestions or comments on the FSP Forum
      <http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=23145.0> .
      Website of the Month
      http://www.freemanch.com <http://www.freemanch.com/> - Free Manch is a
      community hub for liberty activists in the greater Manchester area of
      New Hampshire. Free Manch gives a voice to activists looking for the
      smartest, most effective, most peaceful means of achieving freedom for
      ourselves and our communities.

      Facebook Page of the Month
      https://www.facebook.com/RP2012NH <https://www.facebook.com/RP2012NH> -
      The New Hampshire for Ron Paul 2012 facebook page is as the name
      implies, the unofficial facebook page for the 2012 Ron Paul campaign in
      NH. While the FSP does not make political endorsements, some FSP
      participants that have moved to NH are involved with the Ron Paul
      campaign. If you are looking for NH related Ron Paul events or news,
      this is the best place on facebook to look.
      Merchandise
      It's that most wonderful time of the year again - time for another
      'adjusted' holiday favorite. Sung to the tune of, well, you can figure
      it out…
      O Porcupine, O Porcupine, Your pointed quills delight us, They're
      good against the fascist rule, They'll never be a statist tool, O
      Porcupine, O Porcupine, Your pointed quills delight us. O Porcupine, O
      Porcupine, Your wisdom is such pleasure, Gather the free in warm
      embrace, Oppressive laws we will efface, O Porcupine, O Porcupine, Your
      wisdom is such pleasure. O Porcupine, O Porcupine, So dapple is your
      color, Accepting all of liberty, Those in a suit or cut-off tee, O
      Porcupine, O Porcupine, So dapple is your color. O Porcupine, O
      Porcupine, Your chaste entreat like music, For in our lifetime we'll
      be free, The end of thralldom we shall see O Porcupine, O Porcupine,
      Your chaste entreat like music.
      There are new items on the FSP Store page
      <outbind://8-000000001AEEE99F2BEEAF4C903243FE01B074F964BE2900/"http:\
      //freestateproject.org/store"> . I'd tell you all about them,
      but why ruin the surprise. OK, fine, so they're not really new, but
      we should have polo shirts back in stock shortly and more of the
      Don't Tread on Me Gadsden Porc shirts. Although, the large magnets
      are new. The awesome Reflecto-Porc that was so popular at the last
      PorcFest and we now have our bumper stickers available as magnets to. So
      order your FSP merchandise now to assure delivery by Christmas,
      Festivus, Hanukkah, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, Modranect, Pancha Ganapati,
      Yalda, Feast of the Winter Veil, Holiday Number 11 or, well, whenever
      you want to get it.
      <http://freestateproject.org/> The Free State Project is an effort to
      recruit 20,000 liberty-loving people to move to New Hampshire. We are
      looking for neighborly, productive, tolerant folks from all walks of
      life, of all ages, creeds, and colors who agree to the political
      philosophy expressed in our Statement of Intent, that government exists
      at most to protect people's rights, and should neither provide for
      people nor punish them for activities that interfere with no one else.
      freestateproject.org <http://freestateproject.org/> In New Hampshire
      Free State Blogs
      <http://freestateblogs.net/> What's happening in New Hampshire with
      the Free State Project? Free State Blogs <http://freestateblogs.net/>
      attempts to answer that question.
      The RidleyReport
      Videographer Dave Ridley from NHFree.com
      <http://www.newhampshireunderground.com/wiki/tiki-index.php> is one of
      our Porcs on the scene in New Hampshire. See some of what's happening in
      the Free State on the RidleyReport <http://youtube.com/RidleyReport> .
      Check the NH Calendars
      The NH Liberty Calendar <http://www.nhlibertycalendar.org/> tracks lots
      of NH events. The NH Underground Calendar
      <http://forum.nhunderground.com/index.php?action=calendar> lists some
      liberty-oriented New Hampshire events. For Keene specific events, check
      out the Free Keene Calendar <http://freekeene.com/calendar> . Check the
      calendars before a visit or a move - you are welcome to attend NH
      events!
      FSP News Thanks & Statistics
      FSP News circulation: 14,694. Back issues
      <http://freestateproject.org/news/fspnews/> are available. Got FSP
      news? Please submit <mailto:newsletter@...> content by
      the 12th of the month. Thank you to all advertisers and contributors.

      FSP Participants - here are some quick links:

      * If you've moved to NH or otherwise changed your info, please update
      your contact info <http://freestateproject.org/user> or send a message
      to Moved@... <mailto:Moved@...> to
      let us know.

      * Find NH job info on the website
      <http://freestateproject.org/nhinfo/Jobs> - post your resume & check
      the FSP forum <http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=30.0>
      for a job!

      * Check out NH housing and other community & logistical information
      at NH Info <http://freestateproject.org/nhinfo/>

      Are you ready to join the FSP, move to New Hampshire and work with us
      towards Liberty in Our Lifetime? Join here!
      <http://freestateproject.org/user/register>

      <http://www.porcupinerun.com/> Participants: 11,260
      Participants in NH: 973
      as of 12/15/2011

      The Free State Project (FSP) is an effort to recruit 20,000 pro-liberty
      activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest
      practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum
      role of government is the protection of life, liberty and property. The
      work of creating and sustaining such a society in New Hampshire is the
      job of residents, including project participants, not the Free State
      Project itself.

      The FSP does not endorse any specific changes to government or
      strategies to achieve them. The FSP does not take positions on issues,
      candidates, legislation, places to move within New Hampshire, tactics or
      methods of action. The one stipulation the FSP does make is that people
      who promote violence, racial hatred, or bigotry are not welcome.

      Reporting by the FSP on participant activity or NH events on the
      website, in the newsletter, or in any other place does not represent
      support or endorsement and may not portray the diversity of opinions and
      activities that exists among participants.

      a0366d00e30b2d8d>
      To update your preferences visit this link
      <http://phplist.freestateproject.org/?p=preferences&uid=f4dd431ae60c931a\
      a0366d00e30b2d8d>
      FSP Website: http://www.freestateproject.org Liberty in our Lifetime