Liberty Forum

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2011
      The Liberty Forum is pleased to announce that Peter Schiff will be the Friday night Keynote.

      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum
      to register.
      Earlybird special pricing ends this weekend!!!

    • Chris Lawless
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 25, 2012
        Hello !!!!

        As
        you may or may not know the 2012 Liberty Forum is about 1 month away.
        It will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua Feb 23rd - 26th. Our
        Saturday night keynote speaker is Joel Salatin, farmer, author ,
        speaker.  He is going to tell us that 'Everything he wants to do is
        illegal.'
        On Friday night we have a great dinner buffet with investor
        Peter Schiff.  What is great is that before dinner Peter is giving us a
        1.5 hour investment seminar.  Lots of people are coming to the Liberty
        Forum for this event alone.
        On Friday we have great speakers
        and panels.  Saturday is filled with lots of speakers on all sorts of
        topics.  Sunday we have brunch and our famed 'Sound Off' session.  For
        those looking to do something on Thursday we have a gun shoot, a tour of
        the NH State House and a welcome ceremony Thursday night.
        You can see the full schedule of events here:
        www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

        TODAY.  We have full passes with meals, full passes without meals, day
        passes and a la carte passes... because we wanted to give YOU the
        CHOICE.

        If you have any questions about the Liberty Forum  please email   libertyforum@...

        We
        also have a few vendor tables left as well as a few spaces left for
        advertisements in the booklet... (which is a great inexpensive way to
        have 100s of liberty lovers see your message.)

      • dreepa@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 4, 2013
          Just a reminder that Liberty Forum 2013 early bird pricing ends on Sunday!

          $99 for all the speaker ALL weekend!
          $199 for all the speakers and 5 meals!
          $299 for all the speakers , 5 meals... and VIP perks.

          Sign up now before pricing goes up.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 29, 2013
            Have you checked out the lineup?

            www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

            We have a wide variety of speakers.
            We have full weekend passes, no meal passes and day passes.

            Come meet your future neighbors!!!
            If you are planning on getting a hotel room.. the hotel block ends on 1/31... hurry NOW