FSP News - November 2011

  • PhilB
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      FSP News - November 2011 The Union Leader Right to Record Trifecta
      Republicans, Democrats, police, prosecutors and judges in New Hampshire,
      please pay attention to this ruling and how strongly the Union Leader
      came out in favor of freedom on the issue of recording public officials.
      Please check the comments on the 1st editorial to see how the people of
      NH feel on this issue. Just be clear, when this blog was posted, not a
      single comment suggested that the Weare police were correct and the
      judge was wrong on this issue. However, over a dozen people commented in
      favor of the ruling.

      Read the rest of this blog post on FreeStateBlogs.net
      <http://freestateblogs.net/node/12930>
      Liberty Forum
      Liberty Forum registration is well underway! Early bird pricing
      continues thru 12/1 so don't delay.
      Also the Hotel has told us that the reservations are coming in faster
      than in previous years so get your room now before they run out..
      (remember in 2009 we outsold the hotel)

      Find all the details at www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum
      <http://www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum> .

      We have great speakers and great panels lined up.

      Once special event we would like to point out is a new segment, inspired
      by Agora I/O <http://agora.io/laozi/> . On Friday evening before the
      keynote an 'unconference' meeting will occur, where YOU pick the
      speakers and topic for lots of sessions to occur at the Liberty Forum on
      Saturday. So if you have something you would like to present... bring
      it... we would love to hear new ideas!

      We also have another track called FAQ.. all the questions new movers
      have about moving to NH.

      With job hunters and house hunters in attendence at the Liberty Forum
      you aren't going to want to miss it!

      More speakers were added so check out the lineup and register today.
      Action of the Month
      November 8th was election day in much of the country. Did elections
      occur where you live? What were the results? In New Hampshire, things
      improved. The headline that night was, "NH Voters In 11 City Elections
      Vote For Lower Taxes." You can read all of James Pindell's article here
      <http://politicalscoop.wmur.com/nh-voters-in-11-city-elections-vote-for-\
      lower-taxes> . Please tell your friends about the 101 Reason to Move to
      New Hampshire <http://www.freestateproject.org/101Reasons> and the
      positive election results in NH.
      Feel free to make suggestions or comments on the FSP Forum
      <http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=23145.0> .
      Website of the Month
      lrn.fm <http://lrn.fm/> - The Liberty Radio Network is a source for
      some of the best liberty-oriented audio content on the internet, 24/7.
      Many of the shows come from New Hampshire where lrn.fm <http://lrn.fm/>
      is based. Give it a listen. If you like what you hear, thank Ian Freeman
      of Free Talk Live.
      Facebook Page of the Month
      FSP Job Alert <https://www.facebook.com/groups/fspjobalert/> – FSP
      Job Alert is an awesome source for New Hampshire job postings. Are you
      thinking about moving to NH? Would you like a good paying job? If so,
      join FSP Job Alert today.
      A Big "Thank You" To All Our Liberty Forum Sponsors
      Silver Level Sponsor: DelValley Silver promotes an asset-based barter
      network using real money, namely silver tokens, as a basis of their
      trade. Merchants can advertise their willingness to accept silver in
      payment and Consumers obtain a discounted rate when purchasing silver
      through the DelValley network.
      We have more sponsors, who will be featured as they complete their
      sponsorship statements. Check back next month! If you would like to be a
      sponsor of the 2012 Liberty Forum, please contact us at
      lfsponsors@... <mailto:lfsponsors@...>
      . <http://freestateproject.org/> The Free State Project is an effort
      to recruit 20,000 liberty-loving people to move to New Hampshire. We are
      looking for neighborly, productive, tolerant folks from all walks of
      life, of all ages, creeds, and colors who agree to the political
      philosophy expressed in our Statement of Intent, that government exists
      at most to protect people's rights, and should neither provide for
      people nor punish them for activities that interfere with no one else.
      freestateproject.org <http://freestateproject.org/> In New Hampshire
      Free State Blogs
      <http://freestateblogs.net/> What's happening in New Hampshire with
      the Free State Project? Free State Blogs <http://freestateblogs.net/>
      attempts to answer that question.
      The RidleyReport
      Videographer Dave Ridley from NHFree.com
      <http://www.newhampshireunderground.com/wiki/tiki-index.php> is one of
      our Porcs on the scene in New Hampshire. See some of what's happening in
      the Free State on the RidleyReport <http://youtube.com/RidleyReport> .
      Check the NH Calendars
      The NH Liberty Calendar
      <http://forum.nhunderground.com/index.php?action=calendar> tracks lots
      of NH events. The NH Underground Calendar
      <http://www.nhlibertycalendar.org/> lists some liberty-oriented New
      Hampshire events. For Keene specific events, check out the Free Keene
      Calendar <http://freekeene.com/calendar> . Check the calendars before a
      visit or a move - you are welcome to attend NH events!
      FSP News Thanks & Statistics
      FSP News circulation: 14,700. Back issues
      <http://freestateproject.org/news/fspnews/> are available. Got FSP
      news? Please submit <mailto:newsletter@...> content by
      the 12th of the month. Thank you to all advertisers and contributors.

      FSP Participants - here are some quick links:

      * If you've moved to NH or otherwise changed your info, please update
      your contact info <http://freestateproject.org/user> or send a message
      to Moved@... <mailto:Moved@...> to
      let us know.

      * Find NH job info on the website
      <http://freestateproject.org/nhinfo/Jobs> - post your resume & check
      the FSP forum <http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=30.0>
      for a job!

      * Check out NH housing and other community & logistical information
      at NH Info <http://freestateproject.org/nhinfo/>

      Are you ready to join the FSP, move to New Hampshire and work with us
      towards Liberty in Our Lifetime? Join here!
      <http://freestateproject.org/user/register>

      <http://www.porcupinerun.com/> Participants: 11,221
      Participants in NH: 963
      as of 11/15/2011

      The Free State Project (FSP) is an effort to recruit 20,000 pro-liberty
      activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest
      practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum
      role of government is the protection of life, liberty and property. The
      work of creating and sustaining such a society in New Hampshire is the
      job of residents, including project participants, not the Free State
      Project itself.

      The FSP does not endorse any specific changes to government or
      strategies to achieve them. The FSP does not take positions on issues,
      candidates, legislation, places to move within New Hampshire, tactics or
      methods of action. The one stipulation the FSP does make is that people
      who promote violence, racial hatred, or bigotry are not welcome.

      Reporting by the FSP on participant activity or NH events on the
      website, in the newsletter, or in any other place does not represent
      support or endorsement and may not portray the diversity of opinions and
      activities that exists among participants.

      a0366d00e30b2d8d>
      To update your preferences visit this link
      <http://phplist.freestateproject.org/?p=preferences&uid=f4dd431ae60c931a\
      a0366d00e30b2d8d>
      FSP Website: http://www.freestateproject.org Liberty in our Lifetime