Free State Project Liberty Forum

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1 7:08 AM
      We have our first round of speakers posted at:

      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

      The Liberty Forum is a GREAT event where you can meet many activists from all over the country and LOTS from right here in NH.
      Great panels, great speakers, great food, and GREAT fun.

      We will have movies, gun shoots, State House Tours and discussions here in the Free State!

      Feb 23- 26th at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua, NH.

      Sign up NOW for early bird pricing.

      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

      Special discounts for students.
      Under 18 are admitted no charge!!!