8000 away 5 minutes worth of effort.

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
      Hey DOER!!!

      The Free State Project is about 8000 signups away from hitting the 20,000 goal.

      You can help!

      The Rock the Revolution Tour:http://www.rocktherevolutiontour.com/#!locations

      is playing all over the country in the next 3 months.  Imagine if we
      had 3-4 people at EVERY venue handing out FSP flyers.  We may even have a
      chance to have an FSP representative to speak at each event.  If you
      live near one of these venues  and are available on the night in
      question.... please email volunteer@... with the city that you can make it to.

      This has the opportunity to be a HUGE outreach event for the FSP.
      Don't live in one of those cities?

      How about these cities?

      http://www.nullifynow.com/jacksonville/

      http://www.nullifynow.com/philadelphia/

      Email us at volunteer@...  and tell us which town you can help out in.
      You wanted another opportunity?

      Great.

      Peter Schiff is speaking in Southern California

      http://www.europac.net/events/peter_schiff_speaking_irvine_california

      http://www.europac.net/events/peter_schiff_speaking_los_angeles_california

      And now on Nov 5th  a Mises Circle is in New Orleans.

      This is a TARGET rich environment....and YOU can help.  Do you live near one of these cities?  Volunteer!  If you don't spread the word on facebook or other mailing lists and see if they live near.
      5 minutes of emails/facebook..... could get 100s of people hearing about the FSP.

      (if you know of other opps... in YOUR area.. speak up and we will help try to tell people.)

      PS  Liberty Forum registration is NOW Open.
      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2011
        Unfortunately, I'll be in NH when the Nullify Now event happens in
        Jacksonville; otherwise I'd attend. I note that Ron Paul's Rock the
        Revolution isn't coming to Florida (where I spend much of my time). Shucks.
        ---Tim Condon