Have you seen the front page of the FSP website?

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
      The counter (both mover and signer) is going up up up!

      In large part because of the outreach that we have been doing ... and we are trying to INCREASE outreach.  To this end
      President Carla is headed out to the Libertopia convention in 2 weeks.  Carla secured a PRIME SPEAKING slot....  because this speaking slot came out of the blue.....the FSP had not budgeted for this.

      Can you help out?
      We need about $1500... that is just $15 from 100 of you... (although I know some donations are piling in so it may be less by the time you read this.)  There are 1000 people on this list....If you are unable to donated... please help spread the word (on facebook or email lists)

      There is a 'chip in' donation widget on the front page.

      If it fills up before then don't worry there will be another opportunity in a week or so that will be another grassroots inspired event... (stay tuned)

      Thank you Thank you Thank you....

      Keep up the great work spreading the news about the FSP>
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
        Done. $20.