September 23-25 Libertarian Online Conference/Speakers - at Agora.IO

  • Carol Moore/Secession.Net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2011
      George Donnelly and friends have finalized details for another free
      online liberty conference for the coming weekend (September 23-25). It
      includes a couple dozen libertarian and agorist speakers on philosophy
      and strategy. See http://agora.io/laozi/schedule/ for details and how to
      connect to the videos and chat via Facebook.

      I’m speaking on "Alternative Constitutions for Independent Communities"
      on Saturday September 24th at 11 AM Est. I would love for you to join me
      and participate.

      Note that this will be an extension of my March talk "Libertarian
      Decentralism and Secessionist Strategy" now at
      http://youtu.be/lkBmoTuWgs0 (And I've got a better web cam now!) The
      whole March conference is at that GeorgeDonnelly youtube channel.

      Other speakers include Angela Keaton, Gary Chartier, Stephan Kinsella,
      Megan Duffield, Jill Pyeatt, Kevin Carson, Ken Drawchuk, Bretigne
      Shaffer and lots more.

      If you can't afford to go to all the big freedom festivals around the
      country and if you want to get new insights into libertarian and agorist
      ideas, this is your opportunity to see and communicate with great
      libertarians nationwide.

      See you then!

      Carol in DC

      PS: Encourage me to update my Secession.net website and get going on the
      issue by joining http://groups.yahoo.com/group/secessionnet/

      --
      Carol Moore in DC
      http://carolmoore.net/

      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders,
      the National Security Agency may have read this
      email without judicial or legislative oversight
      or warning, warrant, or notice. You have no
      recourse nor protection save to secede from the union.