5 minute activism

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Can you help the FSP grow?
      Can you spend about 5 minutes doing that?

      1. Read what has been going on recently with the FSP:
      http://freestateproject.org/content/queen%E2%80%99s-quill-fsp-news-da-prez

      Now if you are on facebook... consider posting that on your wall... think of how many people will see it.. (you can even share via the FSP facebook page.... you do 'like' the FSP facebook page don't you)

      2.  Spread it around on some email lists and send to your friends.
      There are still people who haven't heard of the FSP..... We only need another 9000 to go before we hit 20,000.