Re: [RLCNH] "What's the Free State Project?" "What's free market economics?"

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2011
      If you want one 'fun' book, suitable as a good intro, try:

      How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes by Peter Schiff...
      http://amazon.com/o/ASIN/047052670X/ref=nosim/fuzzyandfurry-20

      podcast about it with Lew Rockwell here:
      http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2010/04/22/146-peter-schiff-how-an-economy-grows-and-why-it-crashes/

      based on these older tales by his dad Irwin Schiff:
      http://freedom-school.com/money/how-an-economy-grows.pdf
      http://www.constitution.org/tax/us-ic/schiff/moltz.pdf