Do you know someone in Southern CA?

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2011
      Check out this event:
      Do you know someone in Southern California?
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=177566868972174

      No charge screening of Libertopia:
      TimeFriday, August 5 · 7:00pm - 10:00pmLocationGreenleaf Gardens Lodge No. 670 F. & A.M (Masonic Lodge)12001 East Beverly Blvd.Whittier, CA

      This will be GREAT for libertarians!
      And it will be GREAT for non libertarians.. show them what the FSP is all about.
      Invite 10 people!  Let's pack the room!