Countering the Democrat propaganda machine in the Free State

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2011
      Everyone: I am informed that the NH Democrats have an active propaganda
      machine with the media in our state, designed to continually attack
      libertarian and libertarian-conservative GOP leaders and elected
      office-holders. It will be easy to counteract the typical Democratic
      "talking points" because they are little more than smears, and usually false
      anyway. In short, our factual arguments are superior to the statist smears
      used by the Democrats in New Hampshire.

      But the smears and lies have to be confronted. They must not be allowed to
      go unanswered for another hour.

      In order to counteract the Democrats' active smear-campaign team, we need
      our own "Factual Responders." I'm putting together just that, a cadre to
      respond to every appearance of talking-point smears by NH Democrats and
      other statists against our side. We will create a cadre of people to be
      alerted to respond to the lies and smears that Democrats typically utilize.
      Consider the political ad used by Democrats in the recent special election
      in New York; it showed an elderly lady being pushed off the
      cliff<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnE83A1Z4U&feature=player_embedded>;
      then watch Sen. Marco Rubio's
      response<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHWM-wFrCPM&feature=player_embedded>to
      the smear ad. We must all become as forthright and as Marco Rubio in
      Florida (where there are more Medicare recipients than in New York where the
      Democrat-smear-ad was used).

      Email me privately. You won't be asked to handle too many responses, and the
      more people we have on our team, the less each person will have to be asked
      to respond to statist lies and smears.

      Email me privately.

      Tim Condon, Vice Chairman, Republican Liberty Caucus of New Hamprhise
      Email: tim@...