Re: [FSP] CT Atlas Shrugged / FSP Handouts

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16 7:24 AM
      Excellent! As I said, I'm amazed at the number of people "out there" who
      have never heard of the Free State Project. When you hand one of our flyers
      to someone, you inform not only them, but all their circle of friends who
      are objectivists and liberty-lovers ("Hey, have you guys ever heard of the
      Free State Project? Look at this flyer I got!"). Great work! Onward!
      ---Tim Condon

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16 7:37 AM
        Yes!

        In many ways, those Freestaters "out there"---who haven't yet had the
        privilege and opportunity to make the move to the Free State---are *more
        important to the Free State movement* than those who have been lucky enough
        to have *made* the move.

        On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Dreepa@ <dreepa@...> wrote:

        > Awesome!
        >
        > Thank you!
        >
        > So great to hear about all the different ACTIVISTS all over the country
        >
        > On Apr 16, 2011, at 3:21 PM, "terryandie" <ploszaj54@...> wrote:
        >
        > Friday I gave about 50 FSP handed outs in Plainville,CT
        > Will do it again today.

      • Curtis Fenimore
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16 7:55 AM
          Tim,

          You were quite insistent and persistent about the links to the flyers being
          fixed.

          Where is my thank you?!?

          Curtis

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16 11:22 AM
            *Thank* you, Curtis! (I didn't know you cared.)

            :-----------------) <------Free State Republican elephant smiley face
            with long trunk. ---Tim Condon