CT Atlas Shrugged / FSP Handouts

  • terryandie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16 6:21 AM
      Friday I gave about 50 FSP handed outs in Plainville,CT
      Will do it again today.
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16 7:24 AM
        Excellent! As I said, I'm amazed at the number of people "out there" who
        have never heard of the Free State Project. When you hand one of our flyers
        to someone, you inform not only them, but all their circle of friends who
        are objectivists and liberty-lovers ("Hey, have you guys ever heard of the
        Free State Project? Look at this flyer I got!"). Great work! Onward!
        ---Tim Condon

      • Dreepa@
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16 7:28 AM
          Awesome!

          Thank you!

          So great to hear about all the different ACTIVISTS all over the country

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16 7:37 AM
            Yes!

            In many ways, those Freestaters "out there"---who haven't yet had the
            privilege and opportunity to make the move to the Free State---are *more
            important to the Free State movement* than those who have been lucky enough
            to have *made* the move.

            On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Dreepa@ <dreepa@...> wrote:

            > Awesome!
            >
            > Thank you!
            >
            > So great to hear about all the different ACTIVISTS all over the country
            >
            > On Apr 16, 2011, at 3:21 PM, "terryandie" <ploszaj54@...> wrote:
            >
            > Friday I gave about 50 FSP handed outs in Plainville,CT
            > Will do it again today.

          • Curtis Fenimore
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 16 7:55 AM
              Tim,

              You were quite insistent and persistent about the links to the flyers being
              fixed.

              Where is my thank you?!?

              Curtis

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 16 11:22 AM
                *Thank* you, Curtis! (I didn't know you cared.)

                :-----------------) <------Free State Republican elephant smiley face
                with long trunk. ---Tim Condon