Re: [FSP] Fw: "Free State" lunacy

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
      Tut tut, Tully. Is your "mandate" then to raise 100 fees and taxes over the
      past four years so you can grow your precious state government? Is your
      "mandate" to raising spending over the past four years by 25% when inflation
      was far, far below that number? So you can explode the size of your precious
      state government? Or is your "mandate" to spend New Hampshire into a
      historically unprecedented $900 million state budget deficit, and leave it
      up to the Republicans to clean up your mess like pig statists do everywhere
      and always?

      Do tell us that you think the historic Republican majority elected last year
      is supposed to act like the Democrat fools who spent our state into
      bankruptcy and expanded the size, reach, expense, and power of state
      government in New Hampshire farther and faster than it's ever been expanded
      before in our history.

      I welcome 2012. We'll see if the voters in NH turn back to the Democrats who
      have done such grave damage over the past four years to our state. Or if
      they enthusiastically endorse the responsible Republicans for their very
      good work in bringing the state back from the fiscal precipice that the
      Democrats have drive us to.

      ---Tim Condon, Freestater!