Atlas Shrugged

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2011
      The Atlas Shrugged Movie just added more locations:
      http://www.atlasshruggedpart1.com/theaters

      We
      have a few more shirts left ... if you can spend a few hours handing
      out flyers during opening weekend April 15 -17th... please email
      clawless@... with your city, size of shirt and address
      by 6pm today.Thanks to all the donors and volunteers so far!

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2011
        Nothing in my part of Florida yet, Chris. If it opens in Tampa, St.
        Petersburg, Clearwater, and/or Orlando, I'll be at the theater ALL DAY
        handing out FSP materials (or at least all day prior to each of the
        showings....). ---Tim Condon

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2011
          Thanks Tim!

          Here is the download site:
          http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/downloads

          There are NEW b/w (and color) brochures made just for this (of course they can be used any time at any libertarian event)

          Look for the 'Where is John Galt?'   flyers.

          I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2011
            BOTH of the PDF links at the site indicated below for the "Where is John
            Galt" flyers are broken. ---Tim

            On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Chris Lawless <dreepa@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Tim!
            >
            > Here is the download site:
            > http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/downloads
            >
            > There are NEW b/w (and color) brochures made just for this (of course they
            > can be used any time at any libertarian event)
            >
            > Look for the 'Where is John Galt?' flyers.

            > I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And
            > let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no
            > virtue!

          • David
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
              At the very bottom of the same page you will find both links shown a second
              time (under the heading "Attachments". These links work.

              David Deedon

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
                Great, and thanks, Dave.

                Why not fix the main links? ---Tim Condon

              • Dreepa@
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
                  They will be fixed I notified fsp it

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 12, 2011
                    Still not fixed, as of May 12, 2011.

                  • Dreepa@
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 12, 2011
                      Link on the bottom still works

                    • Dreepa@
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 13, 2011
                        And you can STILL download it from the bottom of the page

                      • Curtis Fenimore
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 13, 2011
                          try now, should be working

                          I just fixed the link, dont know how to fix the formatting of the columns and
                          such (no biggie, I think)

                          Curtis
                          FSP DOer

                          ________________________________
                          From: "Dreepa@" <dreepa@...>
                          And you can STILL download it from the bottom of the page

                          On Apr 12, 2011, at 3:33 PM, Tim Condon <tim@...> wrote:

                          Still not fixed, as of May 12, 2011.

                          On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Dreepa@ <dreepa@...> wrote:

                          > They will be fixed I notified fsp it
                          >

                          > On Apr 4, 2011, at 10:17 AM, Tim Condon <tim@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > Great, and thanks, Dave.
                          >
                          > Why not fix the main links? ---Tim Condon
                          >
                          > On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 8:45 AM, David <david@...> wrote:
                          >

                          > > At the very bottom of the same page you will find both links shown a
                          > second
                          > >
                          > > time (under the heading "Attachments". These links work.
                          > >
                          > > David Deedon
                          > >

                          > > On Sunday 03 April 2011 20:18:50 you wrote:
                          > > > BOTH of the PDF links at the site indicated below for the "Where is
                          > John
                          > > > Galt" flyers are broken. ---Tim

                          > vice!
                          > is

                        • Curtis Fenimore
                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 16, 2011
                            Also: "Still not fixed, as of May 12, 2011."

                            Your time machine is busted.

                            From: "Dreepa@" <dreepa@...>