Secession Talk/Online conference March 26 - at Agora.IO

  • Carol Moore/Secession.Net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2011
      I’m speaking on "Libertarian Decentralism and Secessionist Strategy" on
      Saturday March 26th at 10 AM Est. I would love for you to join me and
      participate. http://agora.io/etienne/channels/evolution

      If you like libertarian and anarchist ideas you'll also have an
      opportunity March 25-27 to see dozens of speakers. My favorites: Patri
      Friedman, Angela Keaton, Corey Moore, Karen Kwiatkowski, Scott Horton,
      Gary Chartier, Mary Ruwart, Pete Eyre, J Neil Schulman, Brad Spangler.
      For more about speakers and their talks: http://agora.io/etienne/speakers

      Agora I/O is easy to use: just go to http://agora.io/etienne/schedule --
      Pick talks you want to view, watch them, participate through chat.

      See you then! Carol in DC

      --
      Carol Moore in DC
      http://secession.net

      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders,
      the National Security Agency may have read this
      email without judicial or legislative oversight
      or warning, warrant, or notice. You have no
      recourse nor protection save to secede from the union.