2 minute activism

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      Are you on Facebook?

      Take 1 minute and 'like' the Libertopia film Facebook page.
      www.facebook.com/libertopia

      This film is about people moving to NH as part of the FSP.

      And take 30 more seconds and tell 10 friends to like it.
      We are trying to get them 3000 'likes' by the end of the day.

      And if you aren't on the Free State Project 'friend' list... go over and 'like the Free State Project page as well.
      http://www.facebook.com/FreeStateProject.org

      (and tell some friends)