FSP News - Special Edition Doers Alert!

  • PhilB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Our mission is to expose MILLIONS to the Free State Project by getting
      this paint scheme into the top ten of the Toyota Sponsafier competion,
      and beyond.

      If we can pull off the win, the paint scheme will go on a real car for
      one race. We have 5 days to gather as many votes as possible, so we need
      everyone to vote daily until March 3.
      Go to fspnascar.com <http://fspnascar.com/> , Spread the word! Get some
      friends to vote. (You can even like the FSPNASCAR page
      <http://facebook.com/fspnascar> on Facebook)
      VOTING IS EASY ... no registration, no gimmicks, just two clicks. Go to
      fspnascar.com <http://fspnascar.com/> and click the Vote button now!!!
      Don't forget to do it again tomorrow and every day until March 3rd!
      Watch the race at position.fspnascar.com
      <http://position.fspnascar.com/>
      The FSP car pulled into first place last night. Help us stay in first
      place and 'lap' the competition. This is the round that will hopefully
      get the car into the top 10, and then perhaps later on to a real NASCAR!
      2. Chip in $200 for facebook ads <http://freestateproject.org/facebook>
      . Facebook advertising is a relatively inexpensive way to gain awareness
      about the Free State Project. Currently, it is one of the most
      cost-effective forms of advertising we have. We would like to keep
      advertising through Facebook every month. In the next few months, we
      would like to begin advertising to particular groups with
      liberty-related interest. But we will need your help!
      3. The FSP is going to be doing some special outreach April 15 April 16
      and April 17th at the movie opening of Atlas Shrugged.

      You can help with OUTREACH in YOUR area. On April 18th... thousands of
      people will be streaming to post offices throughout the country to pay
      their federal and State income tax. We are looking for volunteers to
      hand out flyers to those people at Post Offices through out the country.
      If you can help at EITHER or BOTH events... please email
      clawless@...
      and you can follow this page: freestateproject.org/whoisjohngalt
      <http://freestateproject.org/whoisjohngalt> to follow the details on
      outreach for Altas Shrugged.
      Be a DOER...help the FSP get to 20,000 participants.

      a0366d00e30b2d8d>
      To update your preferences visit this link
      <http://phplist.freestateproject.org/?p=preferences&uid=f4dd431ae60c931a\
      a0366d00e30b2d8d>
      FSP Website: http://www.freestateproject.org Liberty in our Lifetime