quick update

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      Two easy things you can do.

      1.  We are 1/2 there to our goal of $1000.
      http://freestateproject.org/whoisjohngalt

      If you are able can you donate $5?  We need 100 more people each donating $5 (or more!)....this will allow us an unbelievable chance to make a major recruiting push.  We don't want to miss this opportunity!  If you can't donate... can you please asking 5-10 friends to donate?

      2.   have you voted yet?  Click on fspnascar.com... it will take only 1 minute... click 'vote' and you are done.  No logon required.... no forms, no nothing just one click.
      Imagine how many people would see the FSP nascar car..... one click... Will you do one click for liberty?  We are only 130 votes behind first place.

      Will you do one click for liberty?

      Will you?

      www.fspnascar.com

      (and of course ask 5-10 friends to as well)