Get the FSP on a NASCAR -- Vote every day until March 3!

  • Jody Underwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      Our mission is to expose MILLIONS to the Free State Project by getting
      this paint scheme into the top ten of the Toyota Sponsafier
      competition, and beyond. If we can pull off the win, the paint scheme
      will go on a real car for one race. We have 8 more days to gather as
      many votes as possible, so we need everyone to vote daily until March 3.

      http://fspnascar.com ... Spread the word!

      VOTING IS EASY ... no registration, no gimmicks, just two clicks of
      your mouse. Go to http://fspnascar.com/ and click on the Vote button
      now!!! Don't forget to do it again tomorrow! And the next day...

      Watch the race at position.fspnascar.com

      Related Websites:
      http://fspnascar.com
      http://freestateproject.org