Re: [FSP] NH Speaker of the House

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
      Pretty extraordinary. Bill O'Brien arguably holds the most powerful
      political position in the state of New Hampshire, that of Speaker of the
      House (New Hampshire has a strikingly "weak governor" form of state
      government). When asked "What do you think about the Freestaters moving into
      New Hampshire?" he responds, "I wish there were more of them."

      WOW! To those of you who aren't yet making plans to move to the Free State,
      I'd suggest you do so now. Things are getting interesting in the way of
      liberty! --Tim Condon