Patriot Act vote

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      The Patriot Act might be extended tomorrow.Call the two NH reps and tell them to vote no. Tell Bass he can redeem himself for his vote last time he was elected by voting no now.

      Call Guinta and tell him that the Pat riot act is unConstitutional and remind him of his oath.

      Can we get 100 calls?  500?

      Call each of their offices.  It will take 10 minutes and may make a difference.
      Phone numbers below:
      Bass  Offices

      Washington, DC
      Phone: (202) 225-5206