Important Bills in State Legislature this week!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Everyone, there are some pretty damned important bills coming up this week
      that committees in Concord will be holding public hearings on. We need our
      Liberty Activists there! Support our people! Support our legislators! And
      support these bills! To see a report and explanation of the bills this
      week read
      The RLCNH Report<http://granitegrok.com/blog/2011/01/liberty_bills_this_week.html>that's
      been copied to GraniteGrok.com.

      *Up and at 'em, Liberty Activists!!*
      *
      *
      *
      Timothy Condon, Esq.
      12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, NH 03240
      Cell 813-453-2379
      Office: 307 S. Fielding Ave., Suite #2
      Tampa, Florida 33606-4126
      813-251-2626 Fax 813-200-3395
      Email: tim@...

      NOTE: The contents of this e-mail and attachments are intended solely for
      the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
      information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
      the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments. If
      you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
      dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message is
      prohibited.
      *
      *
      *