Letter from GOA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Oh yeah, I forgot to talk about the Firearms Freedom Act bill that is now
      pending in the NH state legislature. Skip Murphy below is from the
      GraniteGrok.com blog and GrokTALK! Internet radio show that airs every
      Saturday morning from 9 to 11 a.m. (streaming live online, you can find out
      about it by going to the GraniteGrok web site).

      And Rep. Hoell is a Freestater. ---Tim Condon