Your true friends live in the Free State of New Hampshire

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
      Have you ever seen a baby porcupine?

      *Fable of the Free State Porcupines:*

      *It was the coldest winter ever in New Hampshire.*

      *Many Freestaters were threatened because of the cold, but t**he Porcupines,
      realizing the situation, decided*

      to group together. They were covered and protected,
      but the quills of each wounded the closest
      companion.
      After a while, they decided to distance themselves, and some moved away from
      New Hampshire, and they failed to hang together. The result was they began
      to freeze, all cold and alone.
      So they had to make a choice: Either accept the quills of their companions
      or see liberty and freedom disappear from New Hampshire and the Earth.
      Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. They learned to live with
      the little wounds that were caused by their close relationships because the
      most important part was the heat that came from the others living in the
      Free State.
      They were not only able to survive, but they thrived, understanding that the
      best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but
      the one that forms when individuals learn to live with the imperfections and
      admire the good qualities of others.

      Later the Free State of New Hampshire became a beacon of liberty to the rest
      of the United States and the world, showing the way to control the political
      and ruling classes, while protecting rights and living free. As a result,
      eventually the entire world became free, and people lived happily together
      in voluntary, capitalistic relationships that sped up the rate of invention
      and creativity, until gravity was conquered and people began living on the
      moon and the asteroids where there were no government or ruling classes to
      stifle justice and freedom.

      Even so, though, many Free State Porcupines, like Bodhisattvas, chose to
      remain on Earth in the Free State, in order to teach others how to live in
      freedom and peace, even while pointing the way to the stars that capitalism
      and freedom had made possible.

      Are you in the Free State yet? If not, come on and join us! Freedom awaits!
      ---Tim Condon

    • sandyinthe603
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2011
        That's a nice story, Tim, with an important message!

        See ya around the Free State,
        Sandy

        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Tim Condon <tim@...> wrote:

        > Have you ever seen a baby porcupine?
        >

        > *Fable of the Free State Porcupines:*
        >
        > *It was the coldest winter ever in New Hampshire.*
        >
        > *Many Freestaters were threatened because of the cold, but t**he Porcupines,
        > realizing the situation, decided*
        >
        > to group together. They were covered and protected,
        > but the quills of each wounded the closest
        > companion.
        > After a while, they decided to distance themselves, and some moved away from
        > New Hampshire, and they failed to hang together. The result was they began
        > to freeze, all cold and alone.
        > So they had to make a choice: Either accept the quills of their companions
        > or see liberty and freedom disappear from New Hampshire and the Earth.
        > Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. They learned to live with
        > the little wounds that were caused by their close relationships because the
        > most important part was the heat that came from the others living in the
        > Free State.
        > They were not only able to survive, but they thrived, understanding that the
        > best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but
        > the one that forms when individuals learn to live with the imperfections and
        > admire the good qualities of others.
        >
        > Later the Free State of New Hampshire became a beacon of liberty to the rest
        > of the United States and the world, showing the way to control the political
        > and ruling classes, while protecting rights and living free. As a result,
        > eventually the entire world became free, and people lived happily together
        > in voluntary, capitalistic relationships that sped up the rate of invention
        > and creativity, until gravity was conquered and people began living on the
        > moon and the asteroids where there were no government or ruling classes to
        > stifle justice and freedom.
        >
        > Even so, though, many Free State Porcupines, like Bodhisattvas, chose to
        > remain on Earth in the Free State, in order to teach others how to live in
        > freedom and peace, even while pointing the way to the stars that capitalism
        > and freedom had made possible.
        >
        > Are you in the Free State yet? If not, come on and join us! Freedom awaits!
        > ---Tim Condon

      • GaryT
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
          I wanna go!