Re: [FSP] Concord Porcs Social - Sunday January 16th 2:00 PM

  • GaryT
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2011
      I want to, but I live 267 miles away

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Amanda Biondolillo
      Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 12:12 PM
      Subject: [FSP] Concord Porcs Social - Sunday January 16th 2:00 PM

      Join us for our monthly dose of food, drinks, and friends!

      Sunday January 16th @ 2:00 PM
      Sunshine Oriental
      121 Loudon Rd.
      Concord

      Bottled beers $2.50-3.25 each
      Wine $4/glass
      Lunch plates all day: $5.50-$7.25 includes free drink & pork fried rice
      Dinner plates all day: $8-9 includes pork fried rice & choice of soup

      Om nom nom!!