Early bird pricing for Liberty Forum

  • Rich Tomasso
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2010
      2011 LIBERTY FORUMFEBRUARY 24-27, 2011CROWNE PLAZA in NASHUA, NHhttp://nhlibertyforum.com
      The year's best liberty event is back! A weekend full of fantastic speakers, great training, special panels, our first concert, and you'll get to meet the newly elected liberty representatives! Get your tickets now!

      If you can make it early, Thursday is full of bonus activities: firearms safety training from the Second Amendment Sisters, a tour of the NH state house by the NH Liberty Alliance, and a legal self-help class. We'll be hosting our welcome reception that evening.
      Friday starts with the opening ceremonies and we'll be closing the night with a special concert by the amazing Jordan Page! Hear great speakers in between, and more.

      Saturday night's keynote dinner speaker will be bestselling author Naomi Wolf. Her book "The End of America: A Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot" won the 2008 Silver Freedom Fighter Award. Her followup, "Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries" made waves as well. She has been touring the world speaking about the defense of liberty in America and internationally.

      Other featured speakers include:
      Governor Gary JohnsonJoe Kennedy, the real liberty US Senate candidate from MassachusettsTwila Brase, president of Citizens' Council on Health FreedomRep. Jenn Coffey, sponsor of NH's "knife freedom bill"Juan Carlos Hidalgo, Latin America expert from CATOJ. Neil Schulman, Prometheus award-winning authorKate Baker, founder of the NH Scholars AcademyWill Hopkins, director of NH Peace Action...and many more! New speakers are being confirmed every week.

      Liberty is alive in New Hampshire, come to the Liberty Forum and be a part of it.

      http://nhlibertyforum.com

      Check the registration page for other goodies like the Liberty Forum polo shirt, FSP Silver rounds (we only have a few left and you can only get them at Liberty Forum), and more. Everyone who pre-registers gets a new FSP Copper round.

      Early bird pricing of only $199 is good through December 31st.
      Special discount rate on hotel rooms, Wednesday through Monday. Make it a vacation.

      NH Liberty Forum - Feb 24-27 in Nashua, NHhttp://NHLibertyForum.comConnect @NHLF2011 and http://Facebook.com/LibertyForum