Free State Project Money Bomb

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010
      Hello,

      Did you know that today is the anniversary of the Tea Party in Boston?
      In honor of throwing tea in a harbor... can you throw a few dollars at the FSP?
      The FSP is trying to get 20,000 liberty lovers to join and then move to NH.
      Over 10000 have joined so we are halfway there.  The FSP runs on a shoe string budget.  Compare the finances with other liberty orgs and contrary to popular myth the FSP receives no money from the Koch (or any other foundation)... but we wouldn't mind money from them.

      Check out:
      http://freestateproject.org/moneybomb

      Even $5 will help out.