3 Northeast states are home to most fiscally responsible - USATODAY.com

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      "In what is being billed as an unprecedented look at financial behavior
      in all 50 states, a study out today rates New York, New Jersey and New
      Hampshire as having the most fiscally responsible residents. ..."
      http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/basics/2010-12-08-financialcapability08_ST_N.htm

      So why does that personal fiscal responsibility effectively translate to
      only one of the 3 states' /governments/?

      "... One issue measured in the state-by-state aptitude study was
      financial literacy, and that found people who live in New Hampshire,
      Minnesota and South Dakota rate higher than those who live in Kentucky,
      Arkansas and Tennessee. ..."
      --

      --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
      --= BikerBill=- ©¿©¬ =--