New & Improved Concord Porcs Meet-Up - this Saturday!

  • Amanda Biondolillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      Join the Concord Porcs at our new meeting spot!

      Beijing & Tokyo
      61 South Main St.
      Concord, NH 03301

      Saturday, December 11th @ 12:00 PM

      With such a large group, it's hard to find good service. Beijing & Tokyo has
      promised to staff extra people for our December meeting.
      They have very reasonable food prices too -- on Saturdays at lunchtime
      you'll find lunch specials for $5.50-7.50 (see their menu at
      beijingtokyoconcordnh.com). They even have a "diet" menu. :) And every table
      gets a complementary bowl of fried won-ton and duck sauce... like chips &
      dip! Hehe
      If you want an alcoholic beverage, ask your waiter - they own the bar
      downstairs, and while it's not open during our meeting time, they are happy
      to accommodate us!

      Beijing & Tokyo has parking on the right side of their building. I believe
      that means the south end. Alternative parking on the street - no meters on
      Saturdays!

      Directions for those not familiar with Concord:
      Take Exit 13 off of 93, onto Manchester/Main Street, going north.
      Drive 1/2 mile north, Beijing & Tokyo is on the right... (a few doors down
      from The Draft)
      Restaurant is near the intersection of Main & Concord St., on the east side
      of the road.

      ---All are welcome for our monthly meet-up... we hope to see you there!---

      More events the same day in Concord:

      *Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers @ 9am, upstairs in the first
      room #4 at 8 North Main Street, Concord, just across from the Pleasant
      Street intersection
      (the window with the V mask hanging in it!)
      http://cnht.org/events.php

      *Tilting at Windmills, 12:00pm, corner of Pleasant & South at the Federal
      Building

      (No LPNH meeting at Liberty Books this morning)

      Hoping to go for a walk again this Saturday!